Seguin will be looking for a new leader after Superintendent Matthew Gutierrez announced on Friday that he had accepted a position in Madison, Wisconsin.
PLEASANTON — The Navarro Lady Panthers got a big win at Pleasanton Friday night, riding a hot second quarter to get a seven-point lead, then holding on for a 46-41 win.
It appears we have the two best teams playing next Sunday in Super Bowl LIV.
A little more than a month ago, my little brother’s first baby was born. Taylor Lynn was born three weeks early and weighed just above 4 pounds.
- Man arrested, charged in weekend shooting
- 26-year-old man arrested in connection to weekend shooting
- Couple hopes to convert old fire house to distillery
- Brothers facing drug charges after traffic stop
- SPD: Argument over woman leads to shooting
- SISD superintendent accepts Madison position
- County attorney seeks death in 2017 slayings
- Pair arrested on drug charges following bust
- Traffic stop lands man in jail facing drug charges
- Fire guts home, displaces family