Across the nation, communities honored veterans.
All of my life, I was surrounded by veterans.
My grandfather, Major Paul L. Bark, entered the U.S. Army after graduating from Virginia Military Institute in 1956. He served three tours in the Vietnam War and was wounded during his last stint. He retired from the U.S. Army in 1974 and then went on to teach U.S. History at a Catholic high…
The Matadors won their last game at Matador Stadium as it stands. In line with the passage of the 2018 bond package, Matador Stadium is set to be razed and replaced.
- New mural paints unwanted historical picture
- Woman pulls two people from blaze
- Ernest Saenz Jr
- Steam engine rolls through county on way to Houston
- 2 dead in head-on collision
- UP IN FLAMES: Texas Theatre burns mortgage note
- Family displaced by fire
- Judge won’t stop GBRA from doing business
- Brian Keith Perrill
- Groups hammer away at Boys and Girls Club renovation