Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED AMENDMENTS AND REPEAL OF CERTAIN RULES OF THE GUADALUPE COUNTY GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
NOTICE OF PUBLIC
HEARING ON PROPOSED AMENDMENTS AND REPEAL OF CERTAIN RULES OF THE
GUADALUPE COUNTY GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION
August 12, 2021 at 4:30 P.M.
200 North Austin Street, Suite 301, Seguin, Texas 78155
The Guadalupe County Groundwater Conservation District (District) will receive public input at a hearing on proposed amendments and repeal of certain rules of the District (1) to add and modify hearing procedures and clarify a party’s right to a hearing at the State Office of Administrative Hearings as allowed by statutory law, (2) to conform the enforcement program and civil penalties to statutory law, and (3) to clarify the District’s jurisdiction over and approach to protecting groundwater quality as authorized by law.
The hearing will be held at 4:30 P.M. on August 12, 2021, at 200 North Austin Street, Suite 301, Seguin, Texas 78155. A copy of the proposed rules will be available 20 days before the hearing at the District’s office at 200 North Austin Street, Suite 301, Seguin, Texas, and on the District’s website at www.gcgcd.org.
- $200,000 seized by Guadalupe County deputy constables after traffic stops
- Welfare call turns to act of kindness
- Navarro board president resigns
- Habitat welcomes family to newly constructed house
- Court documents shed light on accusations leveled at local judge
- GRMC: COVID cases, hospitalizations on the rise
- Upcoming job fair presents new career opportunities
- Guadalupe County Court at law judge arrested, jailed in San Marcos
- Camille Jeanne Faires Thomas
- Juanita H. Martinez