Details for CITY OF CIBOLO HAECKERVILLE RD.
CITY OF CIBOLO
HAECKERVILLE RD. WATER MAIN EXTENSION
The City of Cibolo is accepting Competitive Sealed Proposals for the City of Cibolo – Haeckerville Rd. Water Main Extension pursuant to Texas Local Government Code Chapters 252 and 271.
1. The improvements include approximately 1,979 linear feet of 12” water line construction, steel casing, pavement repair, and associated work.
2. This project does not include hazardous environmental work.
3. Wage Decision – Respondent shall meet the prevailing wage rate requirements established for this contract and shall reference the wage decision included in this solicitation.
4. Proposal Documents may be obtained for a non-refundable fee of $150 per set (plans & specifications), from the office of KFW Engineers, 3421 Paesanos Pkwy, Ste. 200, San Antonio, Texas 78231, Tel: 210.979.8444, Fax: 210.979.8441. Any changes to Plans, Specifications, and Special Conditions will be included in an addendum. Proposer understands and agrees that Proposer is responsible for obtaining addenda and adhering to all requirements in addenda. Owner is not responsible for incorrect information obtained through other sources.
5. All Proposals must be delivered in person, by overnight mail service (FedEx, UPS, etc.), or by United States mail to City Hall in Cibolo, TX 78108. Interested General Contracting firms must submit a Response Package of Three (3) sealed proposals to Peggy Cimics, TMRC, Cibolo City Secretary. ENVELOPES MUST BE MARKED: HAECKERVILLE RD. WATER MAIN EXTENSION Competitive Sealed Proposals. ATTENTION: Timothy D. Fousse, C.P.M. Director, Public Works and Capital Projects. The City of Cibolo is not responsible for submissions not clearly and appropriately marked. Late submissions will be rejected and returned to the Proposer. All Proposals must be delivered to the Owner at the following address:
City of Cibolo
Attn: Peggy Cimics, City Secretary
200 South Main Street
Cibolo, Texas 78108
Proposals will be received until 2:00 PM CST, on August 19, 2021, and opened and read aloud. If we are unable to conduct an in-person proposal opening, further details will be provided for a virtual meeting.
6. Each Proposal must be accompanied by Proposal Security in the amount of five percent (5%) of the total Proposal.
7. Below are the following date milestone for this project:
• Pre-Bid Meeting – Cibolo City Hall – August 3, 2021 – 10:00am
• Final Day for Questions – August 10, 2021 – 2:00pm
• Final Addendum (if needed) – August 13, 2021 – 12:00pm
- $200,000 seized by Guadalupe County deputy constables after traffic stops
- Welfare call turns to act of kindness
- Navarro board president resigns
- Habitat welcomes family to newly constructed house
- Court documents shed light on accusations leveled at local judge
- GRMC: COVID cases, hospitalizations on the rise
- Upcoming job fair presents new career opportunities
- Guadalupe County Court at law judge arrested, jailed in San Marcos
- Camille Jeanne Faires Thomas
- Juanita H. Martinez