Details for NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF DENNIS A.
NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF
DENNIS A. BLOCH, as Independent Administrators of the Estate of ELTON B. BLOCH, Deceased, pending in the Guadalupe County Court at Law, Guadalupe County, Texas, in Matters of Probate, Cause No. 2020 PC 0187.
TO ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE ESTATE:
WHEREAS, on the 3rd day of September, 2020, in the Guadalupe County Court at Law, Sitting In Matters Probate, Guadalupe County, Texas, the undersigned duly qualified as the Independent Administrators of the Estate of Elton B. Bloch, Deceased.
Notice is hereby given that original Letters Of Administration on this estate were granted and this it to notify all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the undersigned within the time and in the manner prescribed by law. Any person indebted to said estate is hereby notified to pay the same to the undersigned.
DENNIS A. BLOCH as Independent Administrators of the Estate of ELTON B. BLOCH, Deceased,
c/o KELLY M. CROSS, Attorney
Chris Pettit &
112 N. Travis
Seguin, Texas 78155
Dated September, 9, 2020
- Juvenile detained in connection with man's stabbing
- Man jailed in elderly fraud abuse case
- Gov. Greg Abbott loosens coronavirus restrictions for restaurants and other businesses in most regions of Texas
- Barbara Anne Ruben
- Kutscher speaks out about state COVID reporting
- One injured in overnight shooting
- Benjamin T. Boyd
- Habitat raises wall on 31st home, ‘House That Gloria Built’
- Frank Parnell Wood II
- Clayton “Chay-Bird” Broadway
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.