Details for Cause No. 16-1853-CV CITATION BY PUBLICATION THE STATE OF TEXAS
Cause No. 16-1853-CV
CITATION BY PUBLICATION
THE STATE OF TEXAS
"YOU have been sued. You may employ an attorney. If you or your attorney does not file a written answer with the Clerk who issued this citation at or before 10:00 o'clock a.m. of the first Monday after the expiration of twenty days from the date of the issuance of this citation, a default judgement may be taken against you." In addition to filing a written answer with the clerk, you may be required to make initial disclosures to the other parties of this suit. These disclosures generally must be made no later than 30 days after you file your answer with the clerk. Find out more at TexasLawHelp.org"
Said answer may be filed by mailing same to: Linda Balk, District Clerk, 211 West Court Street, Seguin, Texas 78155 or bringing it to the office.
In the above numbered cause, styled,
IN THE MATTER OF THE MARRIAGE OF PETITIONER: VANESSA FRANCO AND RESPONDENT DANIEL MARTIN AND IN THE INTEREST OF SOPHIA AMMAYA MARTIN, EMILY ANGELIA MARTIN
Said petition filed in the 25th Judicial District Court on the 24TH DAY OF AUGUST, 2016.
BY: VANESSA FRANCO
3171 WEIL RD
MARION TX 78124
A brief statement of the nature of this suit is as follows, to wit: ORIGINAL PETITION FOR DIVORCE as is more fully shown by Plaintiff's Petition on file in this suit.
Issued and given under my hand and seal of said Court, at office in Seguin, Texas, this the on this the 22nd day of June, 2021.
GUADALUPE COUNTY JUSTICE CENTER
211 WEST COURT STREET
SEGUIN, TEXAS 78155
- $200,000 seized by Guadalupe County deputy constables after traffic stops
- Welfare call turns to act of kindness
- Navarro board president resigns
- Habitat welcomes family to newly constructed house
- Court documents shed light on accusations leveled at local judge
- GRMC: COVID cases, hospitalizations on the rise
- Upcoming job fair presents new career opportunities
- Guadalupe County Court at law judge arrested, jailed in San Marcos
- Camille Jeanne Faires Thomas
- Juanita H. Martinez