- Felicia Frazar - The Seguin Gazette
Guadalupe County Judge Kyle Kutscher and Guadalupe County Emergency Management Coordinator Patrick Pinder announce the county's first positive…
- Staff reports
Guadalupe County officials on Friday confirmed the first report of a positive COVID-19 case locally.
- Dalondo Moultrie and Felicia Frazar The Seguin Gazette
Guadalupe County officials on Friday confirmed the first report of a positive COVID-19 case in the county.
- Seguin police shoot man
- SPD: Officer shot man who pointed gun at police
- Firefighter, school board member dies
- Noel Morales Gonzales
- GCSO: Suspects flee while attempting to steal ATM machine
- TABC approves Guadalupe County's opt in to reopen bars
- Cheers: Area watering holes reopen with TABC, county approval
- Matadors benched due to coronavirus
- Barbara Garcia Jimenez
- County residents flock to vote centers early to cast ballots