Crowds lined Austin Street to watch more than a 100 parade entries march from College Street to the Coliseum during he Biggest Small Town Fourth of July Parade on Saturday, July 3 in downtown Seguin.
In the heart of Seguin, several community members were honored for their contributions to the city during the Main Street Program’s annual Moonlight and Roses event on Sunday, June 13 in Central Park. The park was filled with hundreds of concert goers, who enjoyed the music of Dirty River Di…
The Seguin High School class of 2021 are the first students to walk the stage in the new Matador Stadium on Friday, June 11, 2021.
Veterans, public officials, law enforcement and community members gathered at Guadalupe Valley Memorial Park for a Memorial Day ceremony on Monday, May 31, 2021.
Local businesses strutted their stuff during the first Seguin Rocks The Runway Fashion Show on Thursday, May 13, 2021, at the Silver Center.
- Kathleen “Kathy” Ethridge, M.D.
- Abbott bans mandatory masks as hospitals fill
- Thomas Edward Lewis
- Mary Ann Staats
- Seguin PD chooses community engagement officer
- New Braunfels fugitive captured at Marion home
- Seguin board gives superintendent go-ahead on fields
- Frances Jeanne Wegner
- Area CrossFit team outperforms majority of field at world games
- Sausage supper returns