Union Pacific's Big Boy Steam Locomotive 4014 rides the rails in downtown Kingsbury during its journey from Sunset Station to Luling on Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2019, as part of the celebration of the 150th anniversary of the complete of the Transcontinental Railroad.
Union Pacific Railroad's Big Boy Steam Locomotive road the rails through Kingsbury on Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2019, as part of the 150th Anniversary Celebration of the Transcontinental Railroad's competition.
The Navarro Panthers defeat the Cuero Gobblers 22-14. The panthers move on to being 9-0 on the season and will play the Bandera Bulldogs November 8th to cap off a district championship and an undefeated season
- Seguin police shoot man
- Seguin resident wins $40M in Lotto payoff
- SPD: Officer shot man who pointed gun at police
- GCSO: Suspects flee while attempting to steal ATM machine
- Barbara Garcia Jimenez
- Cheers: Area watering holes reopen with TABC, county approval
- 30,000 ballots cast early in Guadalupe County
- Firefighter, school board member dies
- Noel Morales Gonzales
- Darline McCoskey