A former Guadalupe County prosecutor will head back into the courtroom but this time she’ll be on the bench.
- SPD: Woman arrested on prostitution charge at local spa
- Matadors head coach leaving for Canyon HS
- GRMC receiving 1000 COVID-19 vaccines, clinic set for Thursday
- Rhonda Shepherd Schwab Ranft
- Doris & Melvin Engler
- Kindness warms hearts during historic winter weather event
- David Sassenhagen, Sr.
- Mark Dan Elley
- Wholesale power rates soar after outage
- Raymond Lamar Schubert