Janice and Jim Lee celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, along with family and friends, with music and dinner at El Ranchito in Seguin, Texas on Saturday, December 21, 2019. They were united in marriage at St. Luke’s Catholic Church in Lorie, Texas, on December 22, 1969.
Juan and Tina Luna of Seguin, Texas were married on October 21, 1967 in Seguin. They have three children: Juan Luna Jr. of Seguin, Amy Lopez of San Antonio and Michael Luna of Seguin. The couple also has five grandchildren.
Mike and Patsy Holcomb of Seguin, Texas were married June 25th, 1966 at First Baptist Church of Freer, Texas.
David and Marian (Leistikow) Watts of Seguin, Texas were married on April 23, 1966, at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Waterloo, Iowa. The couple met in 1963 when they were airmen at Lackland Air Force Base. They are now both Air Force retirees making their home in Seguin.
On May 18, 1991, Kimberly Planas and Curry Jenke joined together as husband and wife. Today, 25 years later, life has brought them three of their greatest blessings – their children Jarrod, Kailee and Casey. Jarrod is a newlywed, married to the love of his life, Alyssa. Kailee is attending c…
Martin Rangel and Lupeh Sanchez were married on December 1, 1985 in Yakima, Washington. They have four children. They met in Santa Ana, Calif., and lived there for 10 years, after which they moved to Yakima to start their family life and have been living there since. They will be returning t…
Frank Jr. and Lillian (Waxler) Doege of New Berlin, Texas were married on Dec. 23, 1955 at Christ Lutheran Church of Elm Creek in Seguin, Texas.
50 years ago, Alex and Dolores Reyes were joined in Holy Matrimony. Married in 1965 at Our Lady of Guadalupe Church in Seguin, Texas.
Rick and Pat (Spain) Scott celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on September 10, 2015. They were married on September 10, 1965, at Oxford Methodist Church in San Antonio, Texas.
Joy & Ed Berberek celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a group of family and friends at the Randolph AFB Parr Officers’ Club on Saturday, June 27th.
Norwin Henry Vogel and Elrine Ella Muenchow Vogel met July 4, 1954 at Lubianski Hall in St. Hedwig, Texas and were married June 25, 1955 at St. Jerome Catholic Church, in Martinez, Texas.
Refugio and Julia Lopez of Seguin, Texas, were married on February 22, 1965 at Roe Montgomery Ranch in Pandora, Texas. They were blessed with two sons: Refugio Lopez III (wife Tina) of Seguin and David Lopez of San Marcos, Texas; and five wonderful grandchildren: Jessica, Refugio Lopez IV (T…
William (Bill) L. and Vicki George celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in a private celebration with family and friends. The former Vicki Rutherford and her husband were married on Jan. 8, 1965 in Waco, Texas, where they were attending Baylor University. Bill was from Graham, Texas and…
Bill and Alleene Stephenson of Seguin, Texas, were married January 13, 1945, in Broken Bow, Oklahoma.
- Larry Frank Shanafelt
- Seguin ISD board hits pause on land purchase for future middle school
- Mary S. Castillo
- MSgt. Patrick Floyd Eugene Mollenhauer, USAF, Ret.
- City of Seguin team preps for national hydrant contest
- Seguin ISD, city hosting watch party for James Beard Awards
- New Braunfels woman gets 14 years for fatal drunk driving wreck
- Reports show no profiling by police, deputies
- Betty Jean (Naumann) Tieken
- Rescued pup finds loving care in foster hospice
- Seguin Little League: Specials All-Star rosters announced
- FINAL STROLL: Area seniors take one last walk through their former campuses
- River Monsters gear up for opening day, welcome community
- Seguin City Champions: Teams conclude Little League season
- Honor, remember: Community honors the fallen in special ceremonies
- Faces of Seguin - May 2023
- City Champions: Four teams wrap up Little League season
- Shattered Dreams; Navarro students get first hand look at drunk driving affects