Portions of Seguin were transported back in time as a film crew shot scenes for the HBO Max limited series “Love and Death” around town this week. Several locations turned into movie sets including the Palace Theatre, Schultz Saloon, Saegert Campus, Arlan’s and ZDT’s on Tuesday and Wednesda…
The Holiday Stroll Lighted Parade saw a great turnout from the community. Austin Street was lined from College Street to Washington Street with paradegoers.
- Friends, family ‘pull’ for fellow CMC truck driver on hospice
- Longtime Seguin Police Department volunteer dies
- Donna Stark Afflerbach
- George Salinas Flores Sr.
- County youth show kicks off in Marion, La Vernia
- Kathleen Connolly Drake
- Seguin ISD closes district due to rise in COVID cases
- Seguin High School teacher's aide accused of sexual relationship with a student
- Leon “Jiggs” Mrazek
- Mae Lorene Sherry