The Holiday Stroll Lighted Parade saw a great turnout from the community. Austin Street was lined from College Street to Washington Street with paradegoers.
Judges selected their top three winners in both commercial and noncommercial categories from 85 parade entries.
Commercial entry winners are: Jungle Jam Party and Play, first place; Fantasy World Characters, second place; and the city of Seguin Electric Department, third place.
In the non-commercial entries, Church of God Holiness, first place; Seguin Jeepers, second place; and Guadalupe County Fair Queens, third place.
Winners of the Christmas Tree decorating contest are Flores Construction, first place; Seguin Parrot Head Club, second place; and St. James Catholic School, third place.
- Longtime Seguin Police Department volunteer dies
- Friends, family ‘pull’ for fellow CMC truck driver on hospice
- Donna Stark Afflerbach
- George Salinas Flores Sr.
- Seguin ISD closes district due to rise in COVID cases
- Leon “Jiggs” Mrazek
- County youth show kicks off in Marion, La Vernia
- Mae Lorene Sherry
- Seguin High School teacher's aide accused of sexual relationship with a student
- COVID surge hits hospital, district
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.